There's A Hole in My Pants, Dear Liza, Dear Liza

10.20.2010

I'm a firm believer in spending money on good quality products that will last a long time.

Kitchen knives.  Spend the extra dough.
Fine chocolate.  Pay up.  (okay, chocolate doesn't last a long time, but still it's totally worth the extra money!)
Good jeans.  Break out the wallet.

I know, I know.  Jeans may seem like a frivolous thing to spend money on, but I rather spend extra money on one good quality pair of jeans that accentuates all the positives and hides all the negatives, than spend small amounts of money on many pairs of jeans that just don't seem to fit right.

And spend money I did...on some ridiculously expensive pair of Citizens Of Humanity jeans that I have loved since the day that I got them many years ago.

Sadly, I learned this weekend that no matter how much money you spend on a pair of jeans, at some point they all die.


So long fair jeans.  You've been so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment? For me? You're the best!