Some People

1.02.2012

Some people begin their new year in a hungover daze.

And some people begin their new year with a celebratory trip to ChuckECheese (because somebody has peed in the potty many times by herself.  Don't get too excited though.  That somebody has also decided that her favorite place to poop is in her underwear.  But that's a whole another story...).




On a side note, let me just say that 10 am on new years day is an awesome time to go to ChuckECheese.  Surprisingly, adults don't want to be surrounded by bright lights and beeping sounds after a night of partying.  Go figure.

We, however, had a blast - despite what our mugshot-like pictures may lead you believe.


Yeah, that's right.  We're one totally badass family.

8 comments:

  1. you really are totally bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mug shots! Way to rule New Years Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are awesome! I really have no idea what a ChuckECheese is but I would probably go there just for those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why but when I see those pictures I hear, "waaaaaaannnted, dead or aliiiiiiiive." =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mess with you guys at the Chuck E. Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, those pictures are awesome. love! you and your daughter look so much alike.

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!