Random Randomness - Part 2

8.05.2012

1.  We took a little time the other week for a much over-due celebration of my mom's birthday and during the party I became a firm believer that ridiculous party hats just make everything better.



2.  And look, I made a cake for the party!  Sure, I broke one of the layers in half when moving it off of the wire rack, but it was nothing that a butt-load of ganache couldn't hide.


3. We also made some time for baby's first dip in the Puget Sound.  Somehow I don't think that she's a fan.  Perhaps she's a cold-water wimp like her mother.



4. O, however, had an awesome time at the beach.


5. We finally got around to trying one of the Indian pizza places that we always drive by.  Curry pizza? Way more delicious than it sounds!


6.  Speaking of delicious food - we're enjoying a bounty of raspberries thanks to Ben's awesome raspberry plants. Yum!


5 comments:

  1. Hee hee, loving the hat action, and that is the obvious outfit to be eating raspberries in, I don't know why I haven't thought of it before... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. between the buttload of ganache and the curry pizza, i am drooling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the Sound! Love seeing another Pacific Northwesterner's "jackets in August" photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the baby wearing toenail polish or is it just frostbite? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks amazing, and kudos on those raspberries!
    We have an "O" too. : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!