Thank You. Muchas Gracias. Merci Beaucoup.

9.12.2012

Remember when your parents told you not to give out your personal information to people you meet on the internet?  Well, I totally broke that rule.


In my defense, I'm pretty sure that my parents weren't talking about  people as nice as Jane (although if my children ever read this - DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PEOPLE YOU MEET ON THE INTERNET!  EVER!).  Jane sews amazing clothes, parents three of the cutest (and most creative) boys you ever did see, and is pretty damn funny.  In short, I heart her.


And although it didn't seem possible, I think I heart her even more now and it's all thanks to a special little package that I received this weekend.  The package contained a sweet card from Jane, delicious chocolate for me, animal stickers for O (which entertained her for a good hour this weekend - thank you, Jane!) and a perfect little shirt for the babe.  Seriously, look how cute this fabric is (it's my first time touching a Spoonflower knit!) and I love the look of a patterned shirt with plain arm (Jane's signature look, I think).  It's still a bit big for little C, but I think it'll be perfect for her in the coming months.   Until then, C will just use the extra long sleeves to munch on.

Nom, nom, nom.  The shirt even tastes good.
Thank you so much, Jane!  (I just can't say it enough)

P.S. Baby C even liked the little bow you wrapped everything together with!

9 comments:

  1. I swear I knew Jane made that before you even said it! So adorable! I heart Jane too! And little C is seriously too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you for the thank you! Little C looks just so very sweet, heh, especially in the 'wrapping'! But of course I already knew that thanks to the teeny nano-cameras I embedded in the sleeves of the top. Mwahahaaa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some good recycling even using the bow :oD The shirt looks yummy too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, that is a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I didn't give out personal information.....I would have never met your brother! Or perhaps that's what you mean ;) oh, and baby C--that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet gift for such a sweet baby! xo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, handmade gifts are the best. What a sweet friend you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I got a similar totally rockin' package for my baby Maggie! The shirt's still way too big for her, but I'm sure it will fit before I know it (Maggie took one look and decided she needed to nurse, so she is ON IT, oh yeah). Jane is the best, right? My internet friends are the best! If my kids start a sewing/craft blog, they are allowed to share their info with really nice moms in Australia. Those are the rules, kids.

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!